Join our team!
It is part of ANY Security Printing Company PLC’s long-term business strategy to effectively manage human resources. An appropriately trained and healthy workforce can make or break any enterprise. Realizing that this is in its best interests, ANY Security Printing Company PLC provides opportunities to its employees for professional development and the expansion of practical knowledge. In order to ensure a healthy workforce, employees are also offered regular medical checkups in addition to the provision of necessary safe and appropriate working conditions.
There could be a place for you here if you
- have a high level of professional knowledge
- can work intensively and independently
- are creative
What we offer:
- secure employment
- an opportunity to increase practical knowledge and skills
- opportunity for continual professional development
- language training support
- a wide social network
If you feel that you meet these basic expectations, please mail, fax or e-mail us your application into our database to the addresses given below. In case you send us your application by post, please be so kind as to attach the printed, filled in and signed Statement of consent for getting to know and managing personal data.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Account Manager.
Due to strong growth and our international sales strategy, ANY Security Printing Company PLC is seeking a committed and dedicated Junior Account Manager to the international sales team.
Junior Account Manager will be responsible for pre-sale help, including but not limited to proposal and quotation creation, follow-up of orders.
- Responsibilities will relate directly to ongoing client management goals;
- Create quotations for customers, follow up communication, and process orders;
- Facilitate essential client communication activities and fulfil client requests;
- Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately;
- Works with in-house technical staff to assist in preparing proposals, estimates, and operational specifications and to maintain a high degree of satisfaction for customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of verifiable sales experience, preferably in account management
- High ethics and standards
- Must have the ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (English and Hungarian both)
- A results-oriented team player
- Preferred: fluency in French or Spanish
- Preferred: security printing industry background
An attractive and stimulating position in a prosperous and dynamic company, where daily life is marked by varied duties, good energy and an informal atmosphere.