ID project management
We offer document issuance solutions which cover all the customer needs and accomplish implementation projects all over the world.
We can integrate data enrolment systems – own-developed and third-party programs as well – with various biometric data capturing peripherals (cameras, fingerprint readers, signature pads, etc.). The delivered state-of-the-art hardware and software infrastructure guarantees the efficient and secured data management and meets the ICAO requirements.
Professional project management – applying our own project management methodology based on the main principles of PRINCE2 – ensures that implementation satisfies the requirements and completes on schedule and within budget.
Implementing a complex document issuance system requires the following tasks
- Analysing and reengineering the legal environment, the workflows of public administration and the workflows of production.
- Planning the IT system contains Client Service Centres, Data Centres Personalisation Centres (centralized or decentralized), web-based Online Application Form (optional) and Client Help-Desk Service (optional).
- Procuring and building up the hardware and software environment of the system.
- Developing interfaces to existing systems.
- Installing, deploying applications.
- Designing blank documents.
- Migrating historical data (optional).
- Preparing documentations and training materials.
- Training the users and system administrators.
- Testing the system and the new workflows.
- Rolling-out the system.
- Producing and delivering blank documents according to an agreed schedule.
- 2nd level support service can help customers to solve issues.
- Live system needs regular maintenance of delivered equipment and peripherals.